Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday!

Greetings Faithful Readers,
It is with a hopeful heart that I write this post. I have 9 family members who are directly affected by the Southern California fires. One family was forced to evacuate two days ago. We pray their home is safe. I am so thankful they were able to get out okay. And the winds seem to be dying out a little bit today.
My son is on alert for evacuation at present. My sister is on alert, also.
It is the hardest thing to be so far away from those we love in times of need, but prayer keeps us only a heartbeat away.
Please remember all those displaced families in your prayers. Every prayer helps!
And on a positive note, it has rained for almost 24 hours where I am in Georgia. Hopefully, some of this is hitting our lake system as the government here is saying we have 90 days of water left at this time. To quote a Corp. of Engineers official, we need "40 days and 40 nights of rain" to end this drought.
Time for me to get busy. May your day be filled with joy!

1 comment:

ingeniouslycreative said...

Hi Cath, Mod Geisha is fabulous!!!! Where do you get all that talent?!!!!!!!!! P.S. am praying for the fire situation. love ya, Carol