Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday, Monday!

Greetings all!
Well, I listed my newest creation on Ebay freshly inspired from Tybee Island. I have included a photo here for your viewing.
Also, as many of you know there is a wonderful artist organization for mixed media and indie artists called Variazone. This is the ZNE logo you see in many descriptions and listings on Ebay. It is a great bunch of artists who share ideas, techniques and photos of their work as well as friendship. Recently, two members suffered the lost of a child. Stevie and Brianna are being memorialized through an auction to raise money for a mosaic in their honor. The website for the auction is http://www.HopeSeesAStar.com
If you get a moment, check out the lovely works that have been donated to this cause.
I cannot imagine the pain of losing a child. I only wish I had known about it sooner as I would gladly have donated a piece for auction. You can also just donate a few dollars if nothing strikes your fancy in the items for sale.
It certainly makes me realize even more that each day we have is precious and we need to always remember those we love and tell them! My blessings are many and with the love and support of my family and friends, it makes my life incredible.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: