Sunday, October 21, 2007

Super Sunday!

Greetings all,
I have been madly working on pieces all week as I realized my stash of items to list on Ebay was dwindling rapidly. Guess that is a good thing!
So, here is my latest. A Mod Geisha made with my signature handmade paper, leather, watercolor and some twigs I picked up on Tybee Island. She will be listed today on Ebay.
My dear friend, Carol, has given me some virtual lessons on felting and so far I seem to felt my fingers better than the wool! OUCH! But I am not going to give up. Check out her wonderful felted items on her Etsy site. A link is somewhere on this blog!
Things seem quiet here and I miss my grandbabies very much. It was such a joy to go to see them. They grow up so quickly. I am so thankful for the internet with new pictures sent to me often from my sweet daughter-in-law.
Anyway, hope your Sunday brings you all the blessings your heart can hold.
Peace,
Cath

No comments: