Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Another Terrific Tuesday

Greetings All!
It has been a bit wet here in Georgia. I was greeted this a.m. by Lexi who was wet from stem to stern! LOL She looks so funny when she is wet, so much smaller with those long skinny legs.
Ebay sales this weekend were kind...managed to sell 3 pieces. Thank you to my repeat buyers!
I am anxious to meet with my buyer for the commissioned piece. I sent her a preview and she is excited. That makes creating pieces so much fun.
I am finally able to go visit my grandbabies this week. They grow up entirely too fast. So I am madly trying to finish up loose ends and get my stuff ready. Seems I might need an extra suitcase for all the MiMi gifts I am bringing. (They call me MiMi)
Thank goodness for expandable rolling suitcases! LOL
Have a glorious rest of the week and I will be back charged up and ready to create soon!
Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Caroline Moore said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. I've been here a few times before LOL and I cant remember how I got here. (old age)

Carrie xx