Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Lovely Tuesday!

Greetings Faithful Readers,
It is another gorgeous day in Georgia. I just finished a new portrait yesterday. I am calling it the Many Faces of Peter. Peter is a dear friend of ours who is a wonderful Korean gentleman with a great face. I showed this to him and he said, "Oh no, I'm old man! Not art!!!" I had to laugh and assured him he has a fabulous face.
I am enjoying this new technique I have arrived at recently. I love doing the faces in clay and paper...gives an awesome texture to the pieces. I have my own special finish for it to add more dimension. The eyes are tricky, but a challenge is always good!
Things here are peaceful for now. Gearing up for the holidays which become a bit crazy, but that is a good thing.
I am considering an Etsy shop so check back to the blog here to get the new link. Should be a few weeks or sooner if I can get a few moments at the computer uninterrupted. LOL (not!)
Hope your day is filled with love!
Cath

No comments: