Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts

Hello all from VERY hot Georgia,
It is a steamy day here in Georgia, but no complaints, we have had a mild summer so far. I finally took some time off from Ebay and art to do some girly things. LOL My sweet hubby had given me a gift certificate for a facial which I used yesterday. My, that is some serious spoiling! And while I was trying not to fall asleep at the spa, sweet Lexi was getting her short summer "do" which is adorable. She pranced around for about 10 minutes on returning home, then had a long doggie nap. She loves the groomers!

I mailed off my first international sale today to Australia. That was exciting!

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary and I must say it has been four glorious years being married to Fred. We have known each other ten years and still are best friends! We are very fortunate and blessed.

Time to try to get dinner going.....Mets game tonight and Fred will be glued to the tv. Go Mets!
Hugs to all!

1 comment:

ingeniouslycreative said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the 2 nicest people in Georgia!!!! xoxo Carol