Thursday, August 16, 2007

Already Thursday!

Greetings all,
Boy, this week has gone by fast. Before we know it, Thanksgiving will be here and the Holiday season begins! I love Thanksgiving...seems it is the one time where the family can all get together and catch up on the latest and greatest. I always bring out the extra table leaves and it is just a wonderful time.

Georgia is still very hot but the humidity has calmed down so it is tolerable. After 25 years in Central Texas, our little heat wave here is pretty minor to me.

We have been house looking lately for that "perfect" little retirement place. Georgia is a lovely state with so many tall trees and gorgeous flowers that it makes it hard to choose a spot. But we are working on it! I would love to be able to see Lexi run free in a backyard. Our condo is lovely, but dogs must be on a leash. I must figure out the video camera for that "first trip" into the backyard off her leash. It should prove priceless!

Well back to the mail...seems I never dig out of that ! LOL
Hugs to all,


No comments: