Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ZNE Part 2 The Hot Flash Troll

Yikes.....I outdid myself. I still remember that Pixie kinda gal vaguely. Now I look in the mirror and see tri-focals, fire shooting out everywhere and prayers for ice cubes in the bed in the middle of the night. And no matter what, always A Touch of Gray. ( a little Grateful Dead, there for all you DeadHeads) Also, if you do it right, those fire snorts become grand moustaches which are gonna happen, too. The billy goat hairs on your chin get fun when you can paint them neon pink!
All you youngsters out there....pray hard, then pray harder cause the Hot Flash Troll is in all women. You have to out think that bugger!!!! How, I don't know, I am too busy snorting fire! But I will win, always do somehow. Not always the prize I wanted, but winning is a process.
At least I didn't lose my sense of humor in all this heat. Thank you Lord!
Have fun with life, it is NOT a rehearsal! Go dance Naked! Just cuz...........
xoxoxoxoxoxox
p.s. I have come to actually enjoy the Troll for what it is worth?

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I Love this!!!
I can so relate - you have a wonderful sense of humor Cathy.

I told my hubby we are going to be fighting over shaving space in front of the mirror sooner or later!! lol :)

lovedigikits said...

Oh Cath it is so beautiful, you captured everything that I love. The papers, color, and I love the purple skeleton key. You didn't miss a thing and my butterfly is very special to me.
You are the truest friend I could ever have.
And you have proven that there are benefits to insomina and having your own studio.
Thank you my dearest friend.
Hugs
Bernice

lovedigikits said...

Oh Cath it is so beautiful, you captured everything that I love. The papers, color, and I love the purple skeleton key. You didn't miss a thing and my butterfly is very special to me.
You are the truest friend I could ever have.
And you have proven that there are benefits to insomina and having your own studio.
Thank you my dearest friend.
Hugs
Bernice

lovedigikits said...

Cath, I love your Troll self, she's the one I count as my best friend, she's the one I know most about. You did a fantastic work of art, really I don't know how you managed to capture the beautiful face behind the spewing flames and
goats hair chin, gotta love the chin hairs.
You did a magnificent work of art girlfriend on both pieces. Your such a talented wonderful woman.
Hugs
Bernice

Jodi Peary said...

Cathy,
This is fabulous. Troll woman definitely rules...so inspiring...I admit that I am still plucking away at my shoots of grey...more often than my eyebrows lately. Soon, I will just let them be...need more courage...which you are full of as well as beauty...do a self portrait of that dancing naked thing you speak of and draw even larger flames from your heart.
jodi

Erin said...

Dear Cathy,

You are gorgeous honey. Your sense of humor always makes me smile. Thank you for sharing yourselves with us.

Peace,

Erin

Loudlife said...

Cathy - this is so great!!! I think you may have chased the troll right over to my house, though!

xo
Laurie