Monday, March 31, 2008

PIF!

Bet you are wondering what PIF is....Well, Pay It Forward. Random acts of kindness have a way of making our days complete. We have a group on ZNE where items are listed that are free to the taker but with the deal that you will PIF. It has been wonderful and actually helped me clear out a few items I didnt need to be storing in my already cluttered studio. I even took the concept with me to the grocery store in Friday and had my stuff all out of the basket ready to check out. I glanced behind me and saw two women with few items. I encouraged them to go ahead of me as I had a ton. They looked at me like I had 3 heads at first. The first one turned to me and said, You totally made my day. I replied, No, you made MINE!
It just goes to show that kindness is contagious!!!! PIF to all. Peace, Cath
p.s. The new pic is my latest work while hubby dear was a bit under the weather yesterday. I seem to fly high with no interruptions! LOL Enjoy.

No comments: