Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Wishes

With the Holiday season upon us, I just want to take a moment to thank all my friends, family and colleagues who has truly inspired me to reach for the stars this year. It is a wonderful feeling to know I have so many kind and talented people in my corner.
My Thanksgiving prayer for all of you is that you find your happy spot in life.

I am so thrilled with the opening of my FineArtAmerica shop. I have personally ordered two prints of different types to insure that the printing is of a quality that is what I want to sell. Will keep you updated on that.

Finally on a more personal note....To Stacey, Gordon, Bernice, Barbara and Mollye...
Your emails, encouragement and just plain friendship mean so much to me. Where would I be without all of you making me laugh, sharing your worlds and just being yourselves>
Thank you all for being such a grand part of my life.

Remember during this Holiday season, kindness is free....give it away!
Peace

2 comments:

ArtSnark said...

ANd a very Happy Thanksgiving to you & Fred! Hope you have wonderful time:D

Many thanks to you,Cathy,who so willingly shares your friendship, ideas (& supplies)!! You are a really great friend & very talented artist!

mollye self said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Right back at ya my friend. Hope Turkey Day was great in Georgia. I'm still more stuffed than the dang bird was. Peace, Mollye