Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Terrific Tuesday!!!!

Greetings Faithful Readers,
I must say that I just received the kindest email from an Ebay buyer. She took the time to thank ME for creating my art. Oh Wow!! Thank you, Laurie, from the bottom of my heart. It is for people like you that we artsy ones continue our quest for creating.

Speaking of creating, for those of you who don't know it, I also write poetry. There is a link on the side of my blog to go rate my poem. I have been published internationally three times and won two minor awards for my writing. I enjoy doing it very much, but with all the art stuff and Ebay going on, I just don't seem to have the time much. But as with any inspiration, you never know when it is going to happen. LOL

We are counting down the days til vacation. I am madly searching for a bathing suit for the beach.

Take good care and never give up on yourself. Sometimes life makes the lemonade for you instead of giving you lemons!
Peace, Cath

1 comment:

ingeniouslycreative said...

Wow Cath!!! Poetry too!!! Is there no end to your talent!!!! I will have to take some time to get a real good look!!! Hugs, Carol