Thursday, March 12, 2009

Playing with Hot Wax!!!!!!!!!



Okay, I have to admit my dangerous side loves the idea of molten wax sliding around on a page before me. I am experimenting right now and having a blast doing it. Anyone interested in learning more about this medium and technique, contact www.encausticrocks.com. While you are there, say hello to Steve, co-owner of the site ... very knowledgeable, helpful and just an all around nice guy! Their prices are competitive, service is impeccable and I love doing business with people I actually like! And if you decide you really want to learn more, purchase a video. Worth every penny with detailed instruction as you watch an actual work created from start to finish.
So that is my commercial for the day! Back to my studio! Peace to all...

1 comment:

Artsnark said...

Look at you go! Have fun!