Tuesday, March 10, 2009



Greetings All,
I joined a new group on ZNE which focuses on Altered Books. Something new for me to learn and the first thing was a swap. This is called a tip-in which measured 10x 7, folded to make two 5 x 7 pages. Each person chose their wanted theme and one was Marie Antoinette. This is my tip-in for that theme. They were fun to make.
I received my first one of the swap from Patti and it is beautiful. I am going to make a small altered book to put all my received pages into.
My studio reorganization is coming along nicely albeit slow. I can finally see the twin guest bed in the corner again! LOL Progress means I can actually find supplies instead of wasting time looking for what I know I already have.
Hope your weather is as fabulous as the Atlanta area. It truly feels like spring is almost here. Peace to all.....

1 comment:

Artsnark said...

Very cool - I like this new style you are playing with