Sunday, April 13, 2008

Steve Vai Tribute

Hope this beautiful Sunday finds you all well and enjoying your weekend. I recently did a piece in tribute to my guitar hero, Steve Vai. I have admired his talents, ability to entertain and his focus on making the world a better place for many years.
So I pulled out some cd photos and went to town painting him. He has a wonderful angular face with very expressive eyes. I did my best to capture his aloof look here.
Hope you enjoy seeing it.
Ebay seems to have become more fickle than ever so I am musing with loading my paintings into my Etsy shop. More on that later.
Have a grand day and remember those who make you laugh!
Peace, Cath

1 comment:

ingeniouslycreative said...

I just love your portraits Cath!!! Especially this one!! I have no idea who this man is, but the artwork is fabulous!!! Hugs, Carol