Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th Musings

Seems I don't get here often enough these days.......but that is a good thing as it means I am painting and creating more than ever.
It is a beautiful sunny day and I must take the time to re pot some of my indoor babies with new soil.
I am doing something a little different for me and painting a series called Fear. Personally, I am not fond of spiders and they are fun critters to paint. So, be prepared! I don't know where this series is going but it is definitely different than most pieces I had done recently.
Have a glorious Fourth. We are so blessed as a nation to live in the USA. Take the time to hug those you love. Peace!

3 comments:

bonniebluedenim said...

Hey Cathy!!!! got your message, hope to see you in the book club!can't wait to see those spiders!

bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

bonniebluedenim said...

http://bonniebluedenim.blogspot.com/2008/07/brillante-weblog-award.html#links
Cathy...you won an award on my blog...thanks for your inspiration!