Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Afternoon

I feel I should be singing a really grand Moody Blues song. NOT! Well, things here are status quo. Guess that is a good thing.
The creative processes have been kind to me lately. I seem to be ever evolving into I don't know what. Hope that is a good thing!
Seems like when the phone rings these days it is not good news. A dear friend of ours has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I will never understand why terrible things happen to good people. But the world seems to keep turning, regardless.
All my life, I have been the undying optimist but it seems some of the ooomph has gone out of me lately which probably shows in my latest art works. Maybe life is telling me that a blend of pessimism in with that eternal optimist is the way it is.....who knows?
Remember those each day in your life that matter......tomorrow is a new day! And thankfully, we all wake up anew. xoxoxo

1 comment:

lovedigikits said...

I never noticed till today that the picture of the lady in bed said to B with love.
That is so sweet Cath. Hopefully one day soon I will be creating something as grand as you have been.
Hugs
B