Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving Week

Greetings All,
Now it is crunch time and I am ready with my grocery list. Seems it grows a bit every year about this time. I love to cook so I always look forward to Thanksgiving. It is such a wonderful Holiday! The best part to me is the fact that it is all about being thankful. It is the time of year when we can catch up with family and friends and just enjoy being together.
Of course, we also love turkey! And I have been making the same cornbread sausage dressing for over 25 years now. Guess one would consider that a tradition now. LOL
So now it is off to put the finishing touches on the list and see what other project needs doing.
Remember to tell those you love how thankful you are for them. Kindness is free, so give it away!
I wish you all a Blessed Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

ingeniouslycreative said...

Yummy!!!!! I wish I was eating at your house this holiday Cath!!!! xoxo Carol