Friday, December 28, 2007

New Year's Blessings to All

Greetings from rainy Georgia,
Seems I have not been here in ages. My mother-in-law passed on Christmas day peacefully here with us. There is a great sadness, yet a hopeful joy in knowing she is no longer burdened by the illness of her body.
I just wanted to wish all you faithful readers, family and friends a joyous New Year with all the blessings your heart can hold. Your prayers through this time have helped me and my family so greatly.
I will be back to creating after next week and hopefully will have some funky new stuff for you all to see. Let's hope that Ebay sales pick up a bit and I am still waiting on my Etsy shop to have it's first sale. They say patience is a virtue, so I am attempting to be virtuous! LOL
Again, your prayers were truly appreciated. Happy New Year!
Peace,
Cath

No comments: